Student Affairs Office is an integral component of student life on campus. It is a division of service and support to enhance student growth and development. In other words, it is a helpful friend of students even before they are admitted to BIHE as freshmen and sustains that relationship even after graduation as alumni of BIHE.
Its service areas include, amongst, others:
- • Admissions, all relevant information and advice.
- • Student financial aid and scholarships
- • Academic advising and counseling (in coordination with faculty advisors)
- • Sports and other enrichment activities
- • Alumni services (in coordination with Director, Industrial Liaison & Placement Bureau)
Students joining degree courses are assigned 'Advisors' who are members of the faculty. Normally, these appointments/meetings take place throughout the entire period of student's stay at BIHE unless a change becomes necessary due to departure of the faculty member or for balancing the Advisor's load.