Online Admission System:
For the first time BIHE provides a comprehensive online admission system (admission.benawa.edu.af), where student can apply for admission at any time and from anywhere.
- Student passed higher secondary school with a minimum of 60 percentage.
- Student should clear all Medical Test prior to admission in BIHE.
Documents Required with the Application Form:
- HSC Certificate
- HSC mark sheet
- Verification Letter from Board.
- National ID Card (Taskira)
- Admission Form
- 8 Photographs
- the picture should be clearly visible.
- Background should be on plain white or off white.
- the contrast and lighting in the photo should be normal
- the picture should have a minimum resolution of 600 pixels x 450 pixels
Entrance Test Scores:
Applicants are required to pass Institute’s Entrance Test (Kankor) with score at least 50% in all sections.
Merit List is made on the basis of HSC and Entrance test as per following:
- Share of Marks obtained in the HSC Examination 20%
- Share of Marks obtained in the Entrance Test 80%
Rejection of Application
- The Chairman Admission Committee can cancel or withdraw admission of any candidate.
- The application shall be rejected summarily in case the applicant is found guilty of any suppression or misrepresentation of material facts at any stage.