To develop professionals in the field of Science and Technology having the abilities of solving national and international problems.
Providing Educational Services to the new generation in the field of Science, Technology and Research to serve for the betterment of Afghan Society.
In pursuit of this mission, Benawa Institute endeavors to create new and useful knowledge that can be used to solve problems that are faced by Afghanistan’s and world at large and train a community of engineers, technologists, computer scientists, both men and women who:
- are better human beings
- are better citizens
- are lifelong learners
- are application oriented
- are capable of independent and critical thinking
- are innovative and resourceful in solving complex problems
- have the entrepreneurial spiritare rational human beings
- have strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- show tolerance to others’ views
- treat humanity, nature, environment with respect and affection
- undertake endeavors to up-grading Brand “Afghanistan” on an International map